Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My halloween costume, first trip to the Barking Dog and more....






Hi Everyone - this has been a HUGE week for me and it is only Wednesday.  I had my first trip to the Barking Dog on Sunday night with my friends from New York and my friends from down the street (Lisa, Tyler, Dan, Eliza and Marta).  Then I snuggled with Dad and Bailey and then I got my Halloween costume with mom - I'm going as a Sock Monkey.  I tried it out today...try not to just die from the cuteness please!  Be sure to watch my video.

Love - Luca

4 comments:

robin said...

Luca, I think you are the cutest baby I have ever seen! And you're getting so big!

cindy said...

cuteness... overload... !!!

MC said...

we were thinking of doing the sock monkey toooo! good pick

The Browns said...

He is so adorable!
You know if I were there I would be holding him whenever I could!
What a fun halloween you are going to have!
Love,
Your Floridian