Thursday, October 9, 2008

Going to start the Holiday Season in Canada - Yay!

Hi Everyone ! 
We're off to Victoria this weekend to meet all of my Dad's friends and family.  It is Thanksgiving in Canada on Monday so that means it is time to start eating and not stop until January 1st.  We took Bailey to the Doggie Hotel this morning - we're feeling a little sad about it....she loves going to Victoria, but me and all my stuff take up too much room in the car, so there is no room for her.  Sorry Bails!

Wish me luck at the boarder that the officers do not give me a hard time for not having my passport yet...it will be here in a couple weeks.  

2 comments:

lamasully said...

Happy Thanksgiving Luca! I hope you are being good to your mom and dad. Give them big hugs from us...and take some for yourself too! Can't wait to meet you!

Love, Laurette

MAMMA MAJI said...

Dear Sweet Luca, It looks like I am your first "official" blog follower, and more than likely, your biggest fan - although I know I'll be sharing that spot with G'ma Penny, in Victoria! I love you, beautiful boy!!
Maji