Monday, March 16, 2009

7 Months Old






HI Friends and Family -
Can you believe it is already the middle of March and I'm 7 Months old ??? Wow, how time files. I just got back from a fun trip to see my family in Victoria, BC. I had a great time. I got to play with my uncle Benj and see my Yaya and Poppy again. I also got to see lots of my mom and dad's friends - two of the ladies are getting ready to welcome some friends for me into this world this summer. (Very exciting)
I just found out today that my Auntie Livi got into the University of Washington - OH how I hope she comes here to live near me. It sure would make me happy. (Yep - My mom went there - she's using my blog to campaign!!) Anyway, I have two teeth now - they are sharp. I eat all kinds of foods and don't show any signs of slowing down with my growing - I weighed in at 22 lbs this week - time for a new carseat!

1 comment:

spunart said...

Megan, Luca is simply wonderful. What a handsome guy. I love the hat. Did some exploring of car seats lately, as I'm sure you have. Try to get one you won't have to replace at the next stage. Thanks for sharing....love, Auntie Toni